REDRESTRAINT ENGINEERED DESIGNS
RED Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Sling Frame
A serious heavy duty safe Sling Frame, now manufactured in corrosion-free medical-grade 304 stainless steel, with a brushed finish, for rough heavy-duty action combined with enduring good looks. This is a unique registered design producing one of the strongest and most stable portable frames available in the market. Features include:
- designed and tested with 300kg load: seriously strong — engineered to have the metal where it matters.
- stainless steel is 50% stronger than traditional mild steel, so we are able to use thinner tube for our frames, making them the lightest on the market, yet still 25% stronger than before.
- unique Y shape horizontal bars allow the frame to occupy a small footprint and fit in and around existing furniture with ease.
- unique T shape head post gives unrestricted movement around the upper body.
- easy tool-free 2-man assembly, horizontal bars simply clamp together in the centre connection piece and vertical posts quickly clip together.
- heavy duty dual-purpose attachment points with a fifth attachment point for five point slings.
- rectangular horizontal bars for increased strength enabling the centre connection piece to be used to suspend sleep sacks and mummification sacks.
- non-marking rubber feet.
- three legs perfectly sit on uneven surfaces inside or outside.
- Y-form centre connection piece manufactured in mild steel and finished in a special contrasting black epoxy coating.
- packs neatly into the heavy-duty canvas bag, total weight 19Kg.
- Dimensions (footprint):
width foot end 120cm, head end 5cm
Bag: L 107cm x W 28cm x H 23cm
Delivery on All
Delivery on All